The Delta Contractors & Design, Inc. Chamber Golf Outing was held on Friday, May 25 at Clarion Oaks Golf Course. We had 22 teams participating in this best ball scramble.
Teams enjoyed donuts, breakfast bars and hot coffee prior to teeing off at 10am. As they made the turn there were hot dogs and chips. After playing 18 holes of golf, the teams and volunteers enjoyed a mouthwatering Filet Steak, baked potato, macaroni salad, mixed vegetables, tossed salad and rolls when they came in off the course. The food was provided by Red River Roadhouse of Clarion and everyone truly enjoyed the meals. THANK YOU BO!!!
Thank you to our “Title Sponsor”, Delta Contractors & Designs., Inc., for your continued support of this growing event. THANKS JOE, DAVID, MIKE & J.J.!!!
We would also like to thank our “Major Sponsors”. They were Clarion County Community Bank, First United National Bank, Northwest Bank and S & T Bank. THANK YOU JIM KIFER, SCOTT DAUM, CASEY O’TOOLE and LISA LAUGAND!!!
Also thank you to our “Beverage Sponsors” which were Community First Bank and PA American Water. THANK YOU ERIC FUNK and BOB LARSON!!!
The winners of the golf outing were Scott Daum, Jeff Davis, Terry Dreihaup and Rick Rathfon. Second place was Casey O’Toole, Fred Port, Scott Dahl and Ty Poster. Third place was Tracy Kirby, Karl Becker, Ron Milanovich and Dan Niederriter. Skins were awarded to 3 teams. The first team was Joe, David, Mike and JJ Ferguson on hole #10. The second team was Tracy Kirby, Karl Becker, Ron Milanovich and Dan Niederriter on hole #16. The third team was the team that included Bob Koontz and Darin Dunmire on hole #17.
Thank you to Karen & Dana, owners of Clarion Oaks Golf Club for the opportunity to have our event at your golf course and for everything that you and your team has done to make everything run very smoothly and for donating a “Single Membership” that was won by John Smith.
- Longest Drive — Earl Campbell ($25 cash from All American Awards & Engraving).
- Closest 2nd Shot -Ron Milanovich ($25 cash from All American Awards & Engraving)
- Closest 3rd Shot — Jimmy “Longknuckles” Pint ($25 Gift Card from Applebee’s)
- Longest Putt — Scott Stewart ($25 Gift Card from Applebee’s)
- Closest to Pin — Keith Pemrick (Tickets to a June show from Barrow-Civic Theatre)
- Longest Putt – Mike Morris with an Eagle ($25 cash from CarMate Trailers)
- Closest to the Line (Fairway) – Tammy Smith (Clarionopoly game from Clarion Area Chamber)
- Closest to Pin — Jon Natale ($25 Gift Certificate from Clarion Beverage)
- Closest 2nd Shot — Bob Koontz ($25 Gift Certificate from Clarion University Store)
- Longest Putt — Jarrod Bridge ($25 cash from Dan Smith’s Candies and Gifts)
- Closest to the Bunker (without going in) – Mike Ferguson ($25 cash from Epicenter)
- Closest to the Water (without going in) – Jason Hall ($25 cash from ExploreClarion.com)
- Closest to Pin — Dave Beers ($25 cash from ExploreClarion.com)
- Longest Drive — John Patonovic ($25 cash from Motel 6 and Studio 6)
- Closest 2nd Shot – Tracy Kirby ($25 Gift Certificate from Red River Roadhouse)
- Closest 3rd Shot – Dan Niederriter ($25 Gift Certificate from Red River Roadhouse)
- Closest to Pin – Rick Rathfon (1/2 Hour Massage from Sapphire Moon Healing Arts Center)
- Longest Putt — Scott Dahl ($25 cash from Serene Soul Massage Therapy)
Thank you to our hole sponsors:
Carter Lumber J.J. Kennedy, Inc.
Clarion Hospital Kriebel Companies
Colony Homes Pennsylvania American Water Company
Clarion University Pennwest Homes
Clarview Nursing & Rehab Center Seidle-Chevrolet-Buick-GMC
Colony Homes Siegel Insurance
Commodore Homes Shippenville Healthcare
Eagle Contracting, Inc. Trinity Point Church of God
Friends of State Representative Donna Oberlander
Thank you to Michael Guth, owner of Allegheny Toyota, for sponsoring and bringing a car for the “Hole in One” for Hole #17.
Thank you to Jesse Kelley, Executive Director of the Clarion County YMCA for donating the “3 Month Adult Membership”.
Thank you to the volunteers who came out and helped: Amy Campbell, Colette Vickers, Tracie Bowser and Stephane Ginnery.
THANK YOU LADIES!!!!!
Special THANKS to the Golf Committee: Tracy Kirby (Chair), Joe Ferguson, Ben Pfeufer, Bob Larson and Karl Tarango.
Mark your calendar for May 24, 2019 for the Annual Delta Contractors & Design, Inc. Clarion Chamber Golf Outing which will be held at Hi-Level Golf Course!!!!!