Vision: To enrich the lives of young people and build a better future for the Clarion region. 🙂
Mission: To connect, develop, and engage young professionals in the Clarion area.
What is a young professional
- 40 years old or younger
- Living or working in Clarion County or surrounding area.
- Working in ANY field, part-time or full-time, including office positions, retail. manufacturing, restaurants… anything!
- Looking to connect with other YP’s, develop personally and professionally, gain leadership experience, and get involved in the community.
How to get involved:
- Come to meetings and events! Our Committee meetings are held the third Monday of each month. Any young professional is welcome to attend a meeting as a visitor but only Committee members can vote. We also hold regular events that are open to any young professional.
- Join our committee! Our board includes a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, and Secretary/Treasurer that are elected annually, as well as Committee members that can join at any time but must be approved by the board. We are always looking for new Committee Members to bring ideas and energy to the group. If you are interested in joining the Committee, please contact us!
- Bring ideas! We’re a new organization and open to fresh ideas and ways to connect young professionals. If you have input on how to improve the Clarion Area Young Professionals, we’d love to hear from you.
2023 Executive Board
- President – Lexis Twentier
- Vice President – Olivia Keltz