CAYP – How to Join
The Clarion Area Young Professionals or “CAYP,” affiliate is a program to foster connections between professionals under the age of forty in the Clarion Area. We invite you to participate in a variety of social activities, personal and professional development seminars, volunteerism, and other events to promote networking and relationship building among the other young professionals in the Clarion Area. Any young professionals (40 and under) living and/or working in the Clarion Area may join, no matter your profession.
What is a young professional?
- 40 years old or younger
- Living or working in Clarion County or surrounding areas
- Working in ANY field, part-time or full-time, including office positions, retail, manufacturing, restaurant – ANYTHING!
- Looking to connect with other YP’s, develop personally and professionally, gain leadership experience, and get involved in the community
Thank you for joining Clarion Area Young Professionals! We’re happy you joined and look forward to having you be involved. Clarion Area Young Professionals was created to help connect young professionals in the Clarion Area and provide them with opportunities for professional development, networking, leadership opportunities, community involvement, volunteerism, and more.
How to get involved:
- Come to meetings and events! Membership meetings are held quarterly, with socials and events happening monthly. Meetings and events are open to all young professionals under the age of 40. Follow our Facebook page or subscribe to our e-mail list to stay up-to-date on all things CAYP!
- Join our organization! Our board includes a President, Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer that are elected annually. We are always looking for new members to bring ideas and energy to the group. If you are interested in joining the organization, please contact us!
- Bring ideas! We’re a new organization and open to fresh ideas and ways to connect young professionals. If you have input on how to improve the Clarion Area Young Professionals, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on social media for updates!