ADA Compliance Training
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is one of many federally mandated laws for which employers must meet ADA guidelines for administrative compliance.
Administering the ADA is complex when you consider what you can and cannot ask during interviews, when dealing with reasonable accommodation requests.
This fast paced one-hour training will provide you with:
- Understanding of the basic requirements
- Definition of protected individuals
- The ADA “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirements
- The ADA and mental disabilities
- How much medical information should you gather, if any?
- How much is too much accommodation, and when is it not enough
- Documenting the discussion
- Interaction of ADA with other laws