Social Media Foundations: LinkedIn
Join us for LinkedIn Basics to learn how to optimize your personal and business presence. We’ll review how to sign-up for a LinkedIn account, create a high-impact profile for personal and/or business use, and describe tactics to increase your social media presence to connect with your target audience.
Attendees will be able to:
– Create an inviting LinkedIn Profile
– Showcase their experience & expertise
– Connect and engage with their target market
– Explore delivering valuable & impactful content
– Develop vibrant business relationships
– Small businesses looking to optimize LinkedIn
– Small businesses looking to expand their network
Cassie is a Marketing Specialist with the Temple University and the University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center. She assists clients with SEO, Social Media marketing and digital services. She earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Texas A & M University and an MBA from Duquesne University. Cassie also worked in property management where she trained sales and marketing teams on how to advertise and match people with their perfect home.