Narcan Drive Thru
What is Narcan (Naloxone)?
- A life saving medication that reverses the effects of an opioid overdose
- Fast acting
- Has been used by medical professionals by the 1970’s
Who Should Carry Narcan?
- Anyone who knows someone who uses drugs
- If you know individuals who take prescription opiates
- If you have children or pets in a home where presription opiates are present
- If you are a concerned citizen
What will be available?
- Narcan kit with two-4mg doses (nasal spray)
- Free fentanyl test strips also available
- Free training available upon request
You NarCan Sav Lives