Narcan Drive Thru
What is Narcan (Naloxone)?
– A life saving medication that reverses the effects of an opioid overdose
– Fast acting
– Has been used by medical professionals since the 1970s
Who should carry Narcan?
– Anyone who knows someone who uses drugs
– If you know individuals who take prescription opiates
– If you have children or pets in a home where prescription opiates are present
– If you are a concerned citizen
What will be available?
– Narcan kit with two 4mg doses (nasal spray)
– Free fentanyl test strips also available
– Free training available upon request