Five Fundamentals: How to Successfully Start Your Business
It’s the new year, and it’s finally time to start that business! Wait… Where do you start? How do you know if your business will be successful?
At the SBDC we see pre-venture clients who have this issue on a daily basis. The best way to navigate the process of starting a successful business is to work your idea within the 5 fundamental questions of business:
– Do you have a fundamentally sound idea?
– Can you operate within the laws of society?
– Can you convince customers to give you money?
– Are you able to produce at scale?
– How will you manage your cash?
Throughout this session we will cover a variety of different suggestions, tips and tricks – in each of the five questions – that you’ll be able to effectively combine results and decide if your business can be successful.