Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy.
The world becomes more and more digitized every day. To market to your customers, an online presence is necessary. However, joining the world of social media can seem daunting. There are a variety of platforms and outlets to reach customers. To do so successfully can take some planning and work. In this workshop, we will discuss target market research, how to develop content and branding across platforms, and prepare you to create social media pages of your own.
Attendees will be able to:
– Develop a market research plan
– Understand differing social media platform options
– Identify what social media platforms make sense for their business
– Learn about the importance of branding and content creation
– Social Media beginners
– New businesses looking to identify their market
– Businesses looking for a market research refresh
Lori Highby is an eighteen-year veteran in the industry of marketing, branding and entrepreneurship with an MBA from Cardinal Stritch University. She balances her time between leading vision and sales for her Milwaukee-based digital agency, Keystone Click, and educating motivated professionals, entrepreneurs, and local university students on B2B marketing.
Lori speaks, blogs, and podcasts on the topics of social media, e-commerce, digital marketing and entrepreneurship.