Business 101: Ready for Entrepreneurship? [Start-Up Essentials]
Are you thinking about launching a small business? Not sure what is involved? Unsure if you have a viable business idea? Join this introductory presentation to break down the nuts and bolts of what is needed to start a business.
Attendees will be able to:
– Recognize steps to starting a business
– Utilize a business concept analysis to understand the viability of their business concept
– Understand differing legal structures
– Learn how to decide if starting a business is right for you!
– Start-up businesses
– Individuals in the ideation and research stages
– Individuals preparing to launch their business
– Intermediate businesses looking for refreshers