Building Your eCommerce Brand in PA
Join Common Goods and the Pennsylvania Digital Transformation and eCommerce (PADTEP) program to learn more about two exciting programs and how you can utilize their services.
CommonGoods is an online directory of small businesses that are selling their products online, making it easy for consumers to show their PA pride and shop local while shopping online.
You will learn how to register your business for free on CommonGoods and the benefits that come with your registration. Is CommonGoods right for your business? Learn more at
• A retail business with a storefront or other physical operation with online sales located in PA.
• You’re a small business with 500 employees or less
• Registered with the PA Department of State and/or the PA Department of Revenue
• Please note: Common Goods does not accept business franchises, multi-level marketing businesses, corporations or chain stores.
* You’re 18 years of age or older
PADTEP serves businesses in the Commonwealth of PA and is a no-cost program with Temple University SBDC. PADTEP provides one on one consulting, training, and tools to create, improve and manage eCommerce websites. Our eCommerce consultants work with you to configure, integrate, and enhance current eCommerce and social media platforms.
The Digital Connect programs provide small businesses with website development and enhancements through our student initiatives.
PADTEP serves all 67 counties in the Commonwealth and focuses on providing digital services and education to small businesses. We provide SEO, social media, and website audits, as well as one-on-one counseling.