New Chamber Member Benefits
Partnership between C93, Radio 13, KQW 96.3 and the Clarion Area Chamber of Business & Industry for First Time Chamber Members
Clarion County Broadcasting will pay for 20 FREE Commercials for FIRST time Chamber Members (once membership is paid in full)
• Each NEW member of the Clarion Area Chamber of Business & Industry (beginning May 15, 2011) will receive (20) 30 second ads on the radio station of their choice at no cost. This is a $200 value.
• The 20 commercials will run over two days only and someone from the new Chamber member business must voice the commercial.
• The reason for these limitations is to make the greatest impact to your business and to encourage other businesses to participate.
Please take time to visit the websites for our new promotional partners:
This new benefit for new Chamber members is just one more reason to join the Clarion Area Chamber of Business & Industry. Being a member of the Clarion Area Chamber of Business & Industry is a great way to be a part of the community. Here are some of the other benefits you will receive with your paid Membership:
• Your business listing is added to this website with a link to your site.
• Your business is listed in our Membership Directory.
• You receive our monthly newsletter.
Make new contacts, build partnerships, develop relationships, and share ideas with fellow business people at several events throughout the year.
|Health Care Coverage:
Contact the Chamber office for more information.
Available for many of our annual events.
When we receive inquiries for places to shop, eat, or any other service, we refer ONLY Chamber members.
|Voice in Local Government:
See the downloadable version of the Membership Benefits (link below) for more information.
For more information, please download the Chamber Membership Benefits to learn more about how becoming a member can benefit your business.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Clarion Area Chamber of Business & Industry, please download the Membership Application form and the C93 Radio Promo for New Members Agreement and mail them to:
Clarion Area Chamber of Business and Industry
21 North 6th Ave.
Clarion, PA 16214
Email a copy of the completed form to Tracy Becker or fax it to (814) 226-4903.
Share this Page:
June 21, 2013
Patches of Time Quilt Show:
June 22, 2013
Clarion County Farmers Market:
June 22, 2013
Twin Church's 200th Anniversary Quilt Show:
See the Chamber on Facebook